Monday, November 11, 2013

5 Senses and Veteran's Day

Today we read the book Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes, in the book it also talked about eyes, ears, mouth, and nose! So we sang the book while touching the body part it said! In small groups, we played I Spy with my little eyes! We sound counted; the kids closed their eyes and took turns putting marbles into a jar, the kids with their eyes close had to try to count by listening to it hit the jar! We also painted with plastic forks! I like to try using different materials and items to paint with! During centers I pulled with kids over to draw a picture of what they think a soldier does! I will put together a book if anyone has a veteran in their family they want to send the book to! We had a fun day! Ms. Ashley





No comments:

Post a Comment