Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I'm so sorry I completely forgot to post yesterday... let's see, yesterday we read the book I Love School and talked about buses.  Today we learned about the letter Aa.  Every Tuesday will be a letter day this year.  It was a very successful day! We sang our new alphabet song and I put a copy of the song in everyone's cubby in case you wanted to sing it at home! Ms. Lynn helped instruct one of our small groups today so the kiddos were really excited about that! When we went outside, most of the students took the chalk and were making letter A's everywhere! Very exciting! Also, every month we will focus on a shape.  This month is a square. If you ever want to know what letter or shape we're working on, I will always have it on the preschool bulletin board along with the lesson plans for the week and our daily schedule! Ms. Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment